KS Grocers values the trust that you place in us by giving providing us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure and protected by providing you clear information about how we use your personal information. The primary reason for collection of any kind of information is to support our business. We always ensure to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our purpose. Our basic aim and goal to collect any kind of information is to,
- Supplement our records
- Improve the personalization of our service to you
- Detect fraud.
- Enhance your shopping experience
- Deliver the products and services
What Type of Information do we collect?
Information you give us directly
We collect the information you provide us, directly by creating an account on our website(s) and providing us your personal information. Such as, • Name, • Number • Address etc.
Information collected through our website(s)
Information collected through other resources.
We may receive personal information or any kind of other information about you from other legitimate sources, third parties, commercially available resources and databases.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our offerings to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests.
- To register and service your account.
- To administer contests, promotions, and surveys.
- To provide customer service and alert you about the product information, including recalls.
- To help us personalize our websites and advertising.
- To help us improve your experience in our stores and through our website.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites.
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development and quality control.
We will use your personal information where it is relevantly required to aid or assist our business.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We will always protect your personal information. Nonetheless, we may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the KS Grocers chain of departmental store, if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
Where and how to ask questions or file complaint?